What is ‘ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR‘
ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR is a type of error in the Chrome browser which can shown for some different reasons, both with and without the VPN. err_spdy_protocol_error chrome If you’re getting ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR page in Google Chrome browser and in Mozilla fox when you visit Google sites –Gmail, YouTube,google+ etc.– or other sites like RedditTumbler and facebook etc. when reloading the page followed by restarting of the browser and clearing the cache has not help you then you can follow these two methods.These two methods will work like a charm. Even if you open any site such as TrueCaller Website or any other normal site you will end up with facing the error. Chrome is undoubtedly one of the best browser. You can visit any free music download sites in it or any other game website.spdy protocol error
Solve Chrome’s ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR
Copy paste these in your address URL chrome://net-internals/#sockets and then go to this link and click on “Flush Socket Pools”. err_spdy_protocol_error reddit
If this works then you don’t need to go to the other method which is written below.
Clear some Chrome’s cookies
Clear some Chrome’s cookies and data and restart your browser then you can remove ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR.
- In the URL bar write: chrome://settings
- Press Enter and then go to it
- Scroll down and you can see “Show Advanced Settings” then click on it
- Under the Privacy section click on Clear Browsing Data
- Select the following: “Cookies & other site and plugins data” and “Cached images and files”. Deselect everything else.
- Make sure that “Obliterate the following items from:” is always set to “the beginning of time”
- Click on “Clear Browsing Data”.That’s it.
For Avast Antivirus Users
If you’re an Avast Antivirus user then you can add the site giving you this error to your Avast exclusion list. Sometimes about Avast seems to be triggering this error so to fix the issue we just tell Avasta to ignore the pages that it doesnot like and the error disappears.
- Open Avast in your desktop
- Click on Settings
- Click on Active Protection
- Click on Customize for Web Shield Protection
- Add each website separately to the URLs to exclude section.