Use Private Browsing on Android
How to Use Private Browsing on Android : Ever since when we are made available with the internet service very easily with the help of our phones, browsing has become the common play on every smartphone. We normally stay on the internet with approx. Of 15-16 hours in a 24 hours cycle of a day. And sometimes we want to browse some website with privacy which is enabled by Private Browsing.
This private browsing allows us to surf the web without saving any information such as browsing history, cookies and form data. This type of private browsing is available for PCs but not on our phone or tablet. So, how to use Private Browsing on Android?
There are certain mobile browsers which are provided with Private Browsing option. The browsers are Google Chrome, Firefox, Dolphin, Dolphin Zero and InBrowser. These browsers are very common and used by most of us, and also all of us will enjoy private browsing on our Android phone using this browser.
Weebly lets you create great and professional WebPages. And all this with simple drag and drop features. The premium packages from the platform, even provide more powerful features like adding payment gateways and also making e-commerce website with simple clicking options. If you are looking to buy a package from their site, you can use our Weebly discount code, as it will be helping you to save some of your money.
How to Use Private Browsing on Android
- So let see the browsers along with the unique steps to enable private browsing.
Steps to use Private Browsing on Android
- If you have Firefox browser, to browse privately first things is you have to open a Private tab.
- To open the tab, just click on the menu button located at the upper-right corner of the Internet browser window and then touch New Private Tab from the drop-down menu.
# 1 Google Chrome
- To use the private browsing in Google Chrome, you have to open the Incognito tab. The Incognito tab in you Google Chrome is located on the menu. Now touch the menu button and then touch New incognito tab on the drop-down menu.
- If you want to open another incognito tab, touch the small tab to the right of the current tab.
- If You want To stop Incognito browsing Tab, close all the open incognito tabs. Once stopped the normal tabs you had open previously display again, and you can also close the incognito window from Notification Bar.
- Now a new Private Browsing tab displays which are replaced with your normal tabs.
- To go back to normal browsing mode without closing the private browsing tabs just touch the tab icon on the far left of the icons at the top of your screen.
- And to open a new private browsing tab; simply touch the plus sign at the bottom of the left pane. You will find a small mask icon on the plus sign indicating you are in private browsing mode.
- If you close all the open private browsing tabs, then you will be redirected to the last accessed normal browsing tab.
- If you are using the Dolphin browser then to browse privately you have to turn on Private Mode.Using the Private mode will automatically delete your browsing history, cookies, form data, etc. when you exit Dolphin.
- To use the Private Mode touch the dolphin icon at the lower-left corner of the browser’s window. Then, touch the menu button which is at the lowest icon of the three buttons that pop out.
- Now touch the Settings button from the toolbar.
- From the setting, option hit the Privacy & Personal Data.
- On the Privacy & Personal Data option, you have to touch the switch to the right of Private Mode to turn it ON.
- So since the Private browsing is enabled now, you can browse any site using multiple tabs, and none of your activities will be saved.
- After using now to exit your dolphin go the lower-left corner of the browser window and touch Exit.
- A dialog box displays will appear allowing you to clear the cache and history. Select the Clear Cache, and Clear History then hit or touch Exit. All the browsing data and history will be deleted as soon as you exit.
# 4.Dolphin Zero
- Dolphin Zero is another mobile browser that will give you private browsing features. If you browse anything in Dolphin Zero is private by default. So this browser is good for private browsing. If you don’t have it, you must install to avail these facilities.
- Dolphin Zero is free to download in Google Play store.
- Once it is installed, open Dolphin Zero. The initial tab displays telling you what is deleted when you exit Dolphin Zero. Enter an URL into the address bar at the top of the window to visit a site, and then every data of this URL will be clear along with its exit.
- When you are done browsing, touch the menu button at the bottom of the browsing window and then touch the “Exit” button.
So above are some of the browsers which facilitate you with the private browsing features. Go through the steps to use the features on each browser. So this is the simple steps by which you can clear all the trace that you are surfing in the browser.